Fotofab offers a wide variety of value-added finishing services. We want to provide your parts exact to print and ready to use, which means including finishing the job. This list is representative of the most commonly requested finishing services and is not all-inclusive.
Fotofab proudly services the US & International customers.
- Blackening - generally used to reduce reflectivity and/or for decorative purposes.
- Electropolishing - used to make part surfaces shiny and smooth by removing a few layers of atoms.
- Painting - fully or selectively paint your part.
- Passivating - primarily used for cleaning and descaling stainless steel parts.
- Plating - standard and precious metal platings available.
- Reaming - the process used to widen a hole which requires extremely tight tolerances.
- Tumbling - parts are mixed in a vibratory tumbler with a selected media.
- Custom Packaging - from bulk packed in sheets to detached and individually packaged.
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact Us to discuss other options available.