Do You Have a Need For Rapid Prototyping
of Precision Metal Parts?
Fotofab offers Same-day, 3-day and 5-day service
on Metal Fabrication Projects.
Order customized metal fabrications made from sheet metal and have your parts shipped the same day. Even precision metal parts that require post plating or forming can be supplied in a few days.
The Fotofab Process using chemical etching technology costs a fraction of hard tooling, and is more precise and faster, too. many rapid prototyping orders are delivered in just a few days, speeding up your time to market.
The Benefits of Chemical Etching
We make your parts by first applying a photographically-prepared mask that protects the metal beneath it. Chemical etching then removes the exposed areas.
This allows for extremely tight tolerances and configurations not possible with traditional metal fabrication methods. It also means last-minute design changes are much easier and cheaper to accommodate.
So if you're debating whether conventional hard tooling or the Fotofab Rapid Prototyping Process is best for you, consider these advantages:
- Speed: Your custom Fotofab part can usually be made in one or two days and shipped in as few as three.
- Cost: Most Fotofab metal fabrications cost from $300 to $400 - thousands of dollars less than machine-tooled parts.
- Precision: The Fotofab Process of chemical metal etching offers tight tolerances within .0005".
- Experience: Fotofab has 35 years experience delivering metal fabrications to industry leaders such as Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, IBM, Motorola, Bose, and Medtronic, just to name a few.
- Guarantee: Fotofab parts are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 90 days.
If you need metal fabrication done faster, more accurately, and less costly, please fill out our Request For Quote (RFQ) form online or call us at (773) 463-6211 right away. It costs you nothing to inquire and we'll get back to you promptly with an estimate.